The MacGregor MACTEC X Driving Iron is a combination of the workability and control of an iron with the forgiveness of a hybrid. The design distributes the weight, ensuring hybrid-like forgiveness that produces extra distance and accuracy by positioning the center of gravity lower back and expanding the perimeter weighting. The hollow body is a further feature that gives greater forgiveness along with the thin face that helps create higher ball speed to get maximum distance.
- COMMANDING APPROACHES - Combines workability and control of an iron with forgiveness of a hybrid
- FORGIVENESS BUILT IN - Expanded perimeter weighting with lower center of gravity for more forgiveness
- ENGINEERED THIN FACE - Engineered thin face increases ball speed and distance
- COMPONENTS - Premium custom-matched lightweight graphite shaft and soft compound MacGregor grip
- SPEC - 21° loft. Mens right hand. Regular/Stiff flex shaft.
- Age Group: